Yost & Baill attorneys have extensive local, regional, and national speaking experience on a variety of topics of interest to our insurance clients. Our attorneys are actively involved in the National Association of Subrogation Professionals, have helped develop NASP’s educational programs, and have helped draft and edit the manual for the Certified Subrogation Recovery Professional (CSRP) designation.
Some of our most recent presentations include:
- The Evolution of ‘Your Work’ Exclusion and Strategies for Keeping Your Subrogation Claim Out of Its Grasp
- NASP Amicus Committee Presents: Briefly Stated: 10 Steps for Better Written Arguments
- The Importance of Subrogation
- Subrogation and Class Actions
- Tips From the Trenches: Best Practices for Handling Property Subrogation Claims
- The Modern Subrogation Attorney: Going From Good to Great!
- To Appeal or Not to Appeal…That is the Question!
- Resolving WC Subro Claims: The Future IS Negotiable
- Farm Losses: Building and Equipment
- Small Property Subrogation: Strange Subro – Turn Those Strange Scenarios into Serious Dollars!
- Cross Country Driving: How to Turn a “No” Subro State Into a “Yes” Subro State
- Speak Softly and Carry a Black Pen: Settling with Pro Se Defendants